“The Indispensable Alzheimer’s Resource Kit”
- Caregiving Secrets
- Financial Answers
- Legal Guidance
- Assistance for Any Stage of Alzheimer’s and Dementia
“Don’t Go Broke
- Find the Right Nursing Home
- Get Quality Care Right Now
- Pay for it Without Going Broke
“Secret Dollars: Hidden VA Benefit Revealed”
- VA Benefit of Up to $2,085/Month
- Available to Vets and Spouses
- Qualification Guidelines Revealed
“The Indispensable Guide to Estate Planning”
- Protect Family Assets
- Plan For Vulnerable Loved Ones
- Avoid Unnecessary Taxes
- Secure Your Future
Is your legal and financial safety being threatened by an unexpected illness or the debilitating costs associated with long term care?
Do you have a child or grandchild with special needs you want to provide for, even long after you’re gone?
Or, are you ready to plan for retirement, and you’re not sure where to start?
A trusted Elder Law attorney may be able to help you find the best course of action to protect yourself and your loved ones.
Too many people lose everything when long term care needs hit their family. I should know – I’ve been there!
I’m elder law attorney Charles E. Lance. When it comes to retirement, the well-being of your family, and planning for your estate, many seniors find that they need someone with experience and in-depth knowledge of the complex legal issues that surround seniors today.
We at Lance ElderLaw are here for you.
As a retired district judge and an experienced elder law attorney, I am in a unique position to help my clients and their loved ones weather the storm of aging and keep their hard-earned dollars.
We deal with far more than just wills, trusts, and probate – although those are an important part of what we do. Whereas most attorneys don’t even know the difference between Medicare and Medicaid, I am one of the only attorneys in the heart of Texas experienced and trained to help with qualifying for Medicaid, Medicare appeals, government benefits, and special needs issues.
At Lance ElderLaw, you’re in good hands. It is my goal to lay all your options out for you in plain English so you know what we’re going to do and how we’re going to do it to help you reach your goals.
As an attorney who focuses on Elder Care, I may be able to help you with:
● Planning for your retirement and putting the right documents in place to protect you and your loved ones in the event of chronic illness, memory problems, or mobility issues.
● Guardianship Services.
● Crisis Planning. When the storm has already hit and you need somewhere to turn, call our office.
● Planning for Parents of Children with Disabilities. When you have a special needs child, you worry about whether they’ll be cared for when you die. We can assist you in planning for their future so they can always be cared for and watched over according to your wishes.
● Aid and Attendance Benefits for veterans 65 and older
The laws and legal obligations of aging and maintaining control of your assets are constantly changing and vary from state to state.
Whether you or a loved one are already in crisis or you’re looking ahead to plan for retirement, a powerful estate plan can help you to save more of the assets you’ve got left.
Don’t be like one of the many of families I’ve met with throughout my career who have waited too long to seek council, watching their nest egg dwindle down to nearly nothing because of the overwhelming costs of long term care. Once you’re out of money, you’re out options… and that is a terrible place to be!
Every family is different. Call my office today and we can get started building a plan that is tailored to your unique personal and financial goals.
Let’s talk about protecting your family and your assets from the unexpected.
Charles E. Lance
Ready to Discuss the Specifics of Your Family’s Situation?
Contact us today to set up a 30 Minute Consultation. Personal Consultation »